home

                             

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Shabby Chic Inspiration







I have been creating a more Shabby Chic look for my guest room.  So, I thought why not design some fabric just for my room.
This is the new fabric.

Shabby Chic Roses in a Pink Garden
CLICK ON THE DESIGN TO SEE THE FABRIC ON MY SPOONFLOWER




I call it Shabby Chic Roses in a Pink Garden.




I have had it printed on a Cotton Voile fabric at Spoonflower.

I would like to make some curtains,  I'm thinking that it would look nice over the white dotted swiss curtains.




Shabby Chic Roses fabric design in a Cotton Voile


My sister Lynne makes the most gorgeous pillows.  The pillow shown on my bed is designed by Lynne.







While I was designing, I also created a new business card for French Script Fabrics on etsy.





1 comment:

  1. Dear Karen, I am so impressed...you designed all those beautiful fabric??? Oh, mine, they are heavenly beautiful!!! I had never seen such amazing and delicate fabric before...Congratulations!!!
    I am happy for your sweet comment at Chá de Baunilha. I woul love to sew these fabrics you design!!!
    Much love to you from Brasil!! Bela
    www.chadebaunilha.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, I hope that you have a lovely day.